BRANTOME – just 7 miles from Brantome yet walking distance to Bourdeille
Are you looking to buy or rent a home, holiday property in the Dordogne ? Looking for something close but not too close to the centre so you can amble to the restaurants and bars yet have the flexibility of being just away from the centre?
Photo – Brantome river & Abbey -click to go large
This is a great property if you wish for something a bit different, all the mod cons, very clean, comfortable and easy access to the Village, parking, great for a holiday on your own, with friends, to use as a base or just chill out.
You can amble into the local restaurants or pop into Brantome by cycle or car.
- Underfloor Central heating
- Broadband – wifi
- Gated courtyard Garden, (patio & dining area)
- Loads of Parking
- Ability to split property with friends & family
- Private access to river (children must be supervised)
- Own lake
Local activities & things to do:
- Nothing – just relax!
- Walking (see tourist office)
- Cycling (see tourist office)
- Horse riding
- Canoe 1 -3 persons, Kayaking, Paddle boards – choice of route and distance
- Micro-lite (ULM)
- Golf (approx 30 mins)
- Brantome and local area have many interesting areas and sites to visit.
- Brantome ex Police horse sanctuary note set days of opening
- Boat(s) excursions
- Fishing (licenses purchased locally)
- Rock Climbing
- Adventure Climbing
- Childrens’ events
- River beaches and swimming within an easy drive
- Many historical locations to meet most visitors preferences
- Restaurants (25+)
- Bars & Cafe’s
- Supermarkets & DIY
- Garage (repairs & Fuel)
- Tuesday & Friday markets
- Water Jousting (Friday’s during the summer and certain events)
- Fetes, Festivals & Brocantes
- Regional Tourist Office for other events
- A good choice of shops
- 4 Baker shops
- 2 Butcher Shops
- British papers available to purchase for those in need
- Large Pharmacy
- Several Doctors and Local Ambulances
- Cycle Shop
Easy drive from Brantome
Bookmark the permalink.