V2020-2 copyright 2020 maisonbrantome.com
The booking Contract between us based on the following conditions.
In summary these standard conditions cover aspects of :
- Payment (£ = pounds sterling, E = Euro)
- Conditions & Care of Use
- Security Policy
Property – Town house gite for up to 6 persons; with adjacent to the river an elevated garden opposite
We and you agree to:
Owner: May also be referred to as – us, we, Maison Brantome, Jill & Brian Wells
Agent: The Holiday company managing the advertising, booking, reservations, financial transactions and or payments
Representatives: Local contacts or bodies approved by the Owner
Client: Also known as Renter or tenant – The principle person (must confirm over 25 years of age when booking) and other parties visiting or habiting the holiday property.
Rental Period: Also known as the holiday period. The date being the first day and time of booked occupation and the last being the date and time of departure.
- A booking may only be accepted by the Owner whether direct or via their Agent(s). A booking consists of the full payment for the rental period + security deposit + taxes + any extras. The full payment is generally made in one sum but it may be possible for scheduled payments unless made less than 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date; where it must be paid in full. No booking may be made without a refundable security payment & completion of our booking / security form.
- If you need to discuss custom options do call us.
- The contract is for a short-term holiday rental of the property specified on the booking form made between the client and the owners MaisonBrantome number 30 (“the owners”), binding from such time that booking is made and inclusive of all the following conditions.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that, excepting babies, the number of people in each property is limited to that entered on the booking form.
- If the client has booked under any ‘Maison -Brantome for Two’ special offer, a maximum of two guests are permitted to stay in the whole or part property.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 25 years of age. Group bookings of single sex or under 25 mixed agenda parties are not allowed, this includes stag, hen or any other same sex group.
- If there is a breach of any of these booking conditions by the Guest or any of their party, the Owners or Agents reserve the right to re-enter the property to repossess the Property, ending the Holiday and ask the Guest and their party to leave. Any monies paid will be forfeited in full and no owner liability will be accepted. The Owner further reserves the right to repossess the Property if excessive damage or disruption is caused by the Tenant or by a member of the Tenant’s party. Note – all costs will re reclaimed against the clients and or their guests.
- This rental agreement is made on the basis that the property (“the Property”) is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday and the Holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- By booking the property via the internet / website or other means the client(s) will be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- The dates of the Holiday may be changed under certain conditions providing the property is available for the new dates providing the owners have not declined other clients who wished to book the same initial holiday period and the Owners accept the change. In this case, a £35 re-booking fee is payable to the Owner and any increase in rental price will apply. If booking a cheaper period, no reduction will be given.
- The holiday period booked will be stated on the Booking Confirmation provided to the Guest when they book and cannot be exceeded unless the Owners or their Agents give written approval. The Guest will be liable for any cost of whatever nature incurred because of an authorised or unauthorised extension. If the client wishes to extend their holiday and the property is available, the Client should contact the Owner in good time to discuss tariffs. Any extension of the holiday period will be under the same terms and conditions.
- Rentals are for a maximum of four weeks and commence at 4pm on the first day of the rental and end at 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise notified. If required for longer than this period contact the owner direct for agreement.
- The property is let from designated start dates in periods of 7 days, if the client requires 10,11, or 12-day holiday periods, they must contact the Owner, the same check in and out times apply unless agreed in advance. A nightly tariff may apply in these cases and not the weekly rate divided by seven.
- Should any special offers be made then only one special offer with apply, these cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by the owner or their agents.
- Where special offers are made these are only valid against full weekly rates, i.e. 7, 14, 21, 28 days and not part weeks.
- Should the Owner or their Agents reject or not accept a booking request, the rent and any additional charges paid (less third-party costs) by the Guest will be refunded immediately.
- In case of a discrepancy between other websites and Maisonbrantome Booking Conditions and any other contents from the MaisonBrantome Website, Maisonbrantome terms and Conditions shall prevail, but this shall not limit MaisonBrantome’s liability for failure to supply the accommodation as described on the Website.
- We cannot be held responsible for road, town, house works, change of use, act of God, damage, renovations, disasters whether natural or manufactured by an act of any sort; which are beyond our control.
- Where you complete our booking form, which provides requests for specific information relating to your holiday, security and your personal details (post your initial request to rent the property); you may print, complete, sign and return to us fully completed. However, where you use the PDF form or similar versions of the booking form by completing the form digitally and printing your name in the signature box. This will be taken as your digital signature. In all cases of challenge of this latter method, this will not dismiss your obligations of booking this property under our full terms and conditions.
- 2019 saw the introduction by the French government of advanced payment of the local tourist tax. Commonly called ‘stay tax’. These payments are not included as part of the rental agreement and may vary from year to year. Booking agents may charge this as part of your overall advanced booking. We cannot waiver or discount these payments. Where a booking is made via our website or Holiday France Direct, you will need to pay the prevailing ‘stay tax’ at Maisonbrantome prior departure.
- By making a booking, the client contracts on behalf of their self and all those in their party and represents that they have the authority to accept these conditions on behalf of and binding upon all guests in his/her party. This includes those substituted or added at a later date.
- The client and any friends or family of the client visiting the property whilst the client is staying there must adhere to the conditions of the rental contract terms & conditions, including the rules and procedures contained in the information folder provided in the property. If inviting friends to visit / stay over the client must first seek the permission of the owners to allow for suitable bedding and towels to be provided. If this takes the client party size into a new rental tariff, the person booking must notify the owner and pay the additional fee. Additionally, if our house managers have to revisit to provide the bedding and make additional beds etc, their fee + TTC (Vat) will apply.
- You agree to take responsibility for all the party occupying the property during the booked period, to collect and pay on behalf of all occupants any local taxes, whether in addition to prepaid advanced taxes and to notify the Owner or their Agent if they are not a member of the initial booked party.
- You agree not to sublet, sell, rent parts, use for business, any part of the property, share or transfer the booking to another party without the Owners or their agent’s pre agreement;
- You agree not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description or your booking, a client provided cot may only be occupied by a child aged 24 months or less;
- You agree that should you not vacate on time, delay the new client for any reason or remain in the property you are liable for all costs which arise.
- You agree where car parking is available, Guests must only use the space(s) allocated and at their own risk. Unless otherwise stated, it must be assumed that the parking space will only accommodate an average + sized car and if in doubt the Guests should check with the agent before booking. The Owner accepts no liability for additional costs incurred if an alternative space is required or vehicle is damaged. The property and location can accommodate more than one car within the local parking conditions.
- You agree not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises or and shared parking access areas.
- You agree that all guests are obliged to take good care of the property, contents, furniture, fixtures and fittings and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Holiday.
- A cleaning service is also available during the Holiday, if required at any time; please book this in advance unless otherwise specified.
- Cleanliness – Should the Owner or their representatives be dissatisfied with the condition of the property upon the Guest’s departure, i.e. not left as found. The owner may refuse to take a booking from that Guest again and charges in addition to the security deposit will be due in full by the client and or registered guests. This is because we will be charged additional cleaning fees by our cleaners which is over and above the standard cleaning fee we pay them. Your responsibly is to leave the property as found.
- You will not do, or permit any acts that would make any insurance policy on the Property void or voidable or increase the current of future premiums.
- Where provided any provided sports, entertainment or leisure equipment/ facilities use; you agree you will return these in good working order and without damage following use. You will also undertake to use your own safety equipment where necessary and accept that Maisonbrantome or the owner are not responsible whilst you use the equipment or facilities.
- If you find on arrival that any equipment, facilities are damaged or broken you must report them immediately, failure to do so will not obviate your responsibly for repair or replacement as all equipment and facilities will be working undamaged, unless notify to you.
- Waste / rubbish – You will be responsible for placing any rubbish in the correct bags and location for weekly collection(s) as per the individual property’s waste collection instructions. We or our representatives reserve the right to pass on any charges resulting from incorrect disposal of rubbish.
- Glass and bottles are not collected weekly. You must take these to the bottle/glass bank as shown in the blue house books. If our independent house managers charge us to do this these will be passed on to the Client.
- Some of the information on this Website relates to matters beyond the property such as other properties, shops, bars, restaurants and local events or transport. Closure of such premises and other changes to these external facilities are outside the Owners’ or their agents’ control. If the Owner or their agents are aware of any material changes to the Website at the time of the Guest’s booking, then it shall endeavour to inform the Guest of these changes where possible. Likewise, it would be appreciated if any information has changed the client updates the owner.
- A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or any subsequent amendments to enforce any term of this agreement, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists, or is available, apart from that Act. The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under this agreement is not subject to the consent of any person that is not a party to this agreement
- Bookings are provisional until a deposit / payment are received, at this point they are contractual.
- The deposit or full payment required may differ if using our agent’s websites for bookings, all other conditions shown here apply.
- International payments debit or credit via our agents will be converted to / from £ Sterling at the prevailing rates with any charges and onward charged to the client’s payment account and in the client’s home currency.
- The full rental sum is due upon booking with a security deposit payable on all bookings, some booking systems may request the security payment separately eight weeks prior to the start of the rental period. See also BOOKINGS, US, 1.
- If a booking is made less than eight weeks before the Holiday is due to start, the full rental sum, deposit, plus any additional charges, must be paid at the time of the initial booking.
- As soon as the booking is received and accepted by the Owner or their Agents, the Guest is liable for any payment balances, breach of this terms and conditions or damages
- Where any special ‘custom’ payment arrangements have been made and non-payment of the balance(s) of the rent on or after the due date, may be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client.
- If any payment is not received by the due date, then the Guest will lose their booking and forfeit their deposit and any ‘custom’ payments. The balance in full will remain payable, the liability of the client and will be pursued.
- Where payments or credits have been made via financial agent like PayPal, payment cards companies, Credit or debit cards. Their surcharges will additionally apply to the overall holiday sum
- UK Online £ Sterling payments direct to and from the Owners bank account will receive no surcharge and is our preferred method of trading as this is fast and auditable to both parties.
- A security deposit of £250 or a sum agreed for non-standard parties must be paid prior to the start date and within the above conditions.
- If the oven is not cleaned as found a minimum 50 euro plus TTC (VAT) charge will apply depending on the cleanliness of the oven.
- Subject to our conditions of deposit being satisfactory we aim to return deposits within a maximum of 14 working days. This allows for any mid-week bookings / check out, bank & personal holidays, bank transfer times etc. NOTE: Your bank or financial enterprise may have different policies governing when they actually credit your account which are outside our control or responsibility.
- If we are returning the security deposit internationally, the currency rate at the date and time of transfer will apply. This may vary from the initial client’s payment and variable currency rate.
- All Payments exclude any Tourist tax (stay tax) which is either payable in advance depending on the booking method or locally and paid at the house at the prevailing rate. This rate will be published on our website and may change according to French legislation which is outside our control. An envelope will be left in the ground floor lounge at the house for you to leave the appropriate tourist tax payment, prior to your departure, if not paid separately in advance with your booking.
- Standard general cleaning is included, this covers presenting the home clean and tidy for your arrival. We ask that you leave the property as initial found which helps us include cleaning in the rental. However, where the property has been left unacceptable our independent professional cleaning company fees will apply plus TTC (VAT) to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- Once booked, there is no cancellation beyond any legislative requirements.
- If a booking is cancelled prior to the start of the Holiday and after 1 above. Cancellation of all paid rental sums are forfeited in total and unpaid fees are still due and must be paid. When all fees are paid in full, we will reasonably attempt to re let the property. Please see all points below.
- A Guest who wishes to cancel the Holiday must first notify the Owner or the Agent in writing (‘Cancellation Notice’) and addressed to the owner’s mail address on the website, emailed and texted to ensue receipt.
- On receipt of the notice of cancellation the Owner or Agent will seek to re-let the property for the period of booking. If re-letting is achieved, subject to 2) above, the Owner or their Agent (on the owner’s authority only) may refund moneys already paid by the client less the following: a) Any rent or rent difference for any part of the period which was not able to be re-let, b) any finances charges (by the bank or their agents only) c) an administrative charge of £35 will apply to the cancellation where re-let has been achieved.
- Subject to our cancellation terms and in the event of a cancellation, and following attempting to re-let the property. We will provide you with a summary of costs and credits for your insurance company; as required and requested.
- In the unfortunate event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire, flood, unknown damage), the owner will endeavour to attempt via the agent and locally to either provide the client with suitable alternative accommodation to the same cost or where the holiday has not commenced will refund all monies paid or where during a holiday, a proportion in the case of curtailment. If the alternative property is more rental the client must either pay the difference or accept a refund to the value of the Maisonbrantome booking. We cannot however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event and the Owner accepts no liability.
- The client is strongly advised to take out a comprehensive health, holiday cancellation and travel insurance to cover all booking, travel, health and personal requirements and eventualities. Remember cheap insurance is cheap for a reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt and for clarity any cancelled holiday will be subject to a non-refundable payment and in full, excluding the security deposit. Unless the owner can resell the holiday period as above. This is why health, travel and holiday insurance are highly recommended.
- To reduce your risk of cancellation due to any immigration requirements do ensure you have a minimum 6 months passport validity. See also the UK & French government websites in case of change.
- Where pandemics or global unclassified illnesses are in place during the season or at the time of your holiday, we will offer our clients a choice of options should we for any reason need to cancel the holiday. This depending on the periods concerned. It is important that clients follow a sensible, recommended or mandated course of actions if they are feeling unwell in these circumstances and periods of vacation at Maisonbrantome. Where we do not cancel the property availability and the client is unable to attend the vacation period for illness, no refund is possible, however, we will provide a letter to confirm your inability to enjoy the booking period.
Period of Hire Access
- Rentals commence at 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The arrival time should be arranged in advance. The client should arrange an estimated time of arrival (ETA) with the Owner or his representatives and inform them of any changes to that time to ensure somebody is available to show the client into the property or provide coded access.
- Renters must ensure the property is left as found on arrival to allow successful handover to the next clients. Any items, breakages or damage must, replaced and notified where possible otherwise they will be claimed for and pursued.
- Where an inventory is provided for long term rentals (greater than four weeks), any discrepancies are to be reported to the Owner or the Housekeeper within 24 hours of arrival, otherwise the inventory will be deemed to be correct.
Right of Entry
- Whilst respecting the reasonable privacy of the client, the owners reserve the right to access all properties at all times, as necessary, for repairs, contractors – agents acting on our behalf, emergencies or breach of contract. We will of course attempt where possible to notify you of this.
4 Care of the Property
- A house book will be provided at the property, all guests are requested to read and comply to the house rules. This also provides a host of holiday information.
- The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
- You agree to place all waste items correctly in the provided waste sacks and then place these in an exterior location prior to the scheduled weekly collections by the local Marie. Most weeks it is twice weeks with three collections during peak Summer.
- Take all glass items to the bottle bank.
- Where a complaint is received and we find the property is not to our standard we will take all reasonable action to redress this issue leading to the complaint.
- Bathing and Sun bathing towelling is to be provided by the guest. These can be provided by ourselves at a small weekly cost if required please ask in advance.
- House towelling is for bathroom use only; any staining of these towels will be chargeable.
- If the client finds any part of the house or furnishings, including electrical or mechanical developing faults, the onus is on the tenant to notify the owner immediately to mitigate their responsibilities. If the Owner or their representatives are unavailable then please contact via the house manager.
- Either the house manager or the owners will attempt to contact you on either arrival or the next day to ensure all in acceptable.
- Our independent house managers will charge for none scheduled visits where they are not for either a genuine problem or error on their behalf.
- Where any temporary or intermediary travel ban on movement is imposed into or out of France, disaster of any description, we cannot be held responsible in any way for this and the client(s) should seek insurance redress of all costs incurred.
- Our liability will be limited in total to the cost of the rental sum.
Breakages or Damage
- If this happens please see the house blue book where to purchase replacements which will be much cheaper than requesting our independent house managers to under take this on your behalf.
- The client is bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners; for damage or unacceptable condition which is caused by the client their guests or people within the property or gardens.
- The client is liable for the full cost of any damage caused to or within the Property during the Holiday. By accepting this agreement, the client agrees that the owner, representatives or agent may take a payment in respect of any damage from the client’s credit or debit card up to the value of the damage caused.
- Where the property has been damaged or made unavailable for letting due to the client(s) or their guest’s actions or negligence. The Owner reserves the right to claim all costs, losses, income, expenses, professional and legal costs together with full repair or replacement costs.
- All damage, breakages or equipment failure in the Property, surrounds, garden or to its contents must be reported to the Owner or its authorised representatives as soon as is reasonably practicable. Please use phone, email and SMS to alert us.
- The Owner will make reasonable endeavours to repair the damage as soon as is practicable, however, there is no guarantee that the repairs will be affected during the holiday period. Should any damage to the Property be caused by any act or omission of the client then the client shall be liable for the cost of replacement or repair of any such item.
- The client agrees to notify the Owner or its authorised representatives of any such damage as soon as is reasonably practicable and the Owner or its authorised representatives shall notify the client of the cost of any such replacement or repair within 14 days of the damage being reported.
- Any repair or replacement shall be to the original standard. Should any damage caused by an act or omission of the client result in a cancellation or affecting a future booking of another client then the Tenant shall be held liable for all consequential losses.
- Damages or stains unable to be removed from; furniture, linen or bedding will be chargeable in full.
Rules and Procedures
- Clients are required to observe the ‘house rules’ and familiarise themselves with the procedures contained in the information folder provided in each property. Additional information on places to visit, local amenities and facilities, emergency contacts, safety & security, and local events are also provided.
- Children must be supervised at all times; responsible parenting is taken as given.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted anywhere inside the holiday accommodation, on the balcony or near to buildings. If smoking in the garden please ensure your cigarette ends, cigars matches and wrappings are cleared away and stored in a bin outside the building. Do not throw cigar waste into the river or river bank.
- If it is found any part of the building has been used for smoking the client is due for all cleaning and de-odorising costs in full, plus and other losses or costs included.
- The client is fully responsible for obtaining a temporary fishing license. This must be obtained for the period and stretch of water required and is available from the local tourist location in Brantome. Information may be received at the Tourist office.
- The client and their guest may not leave fishing tackle, hooks or bait in the garden, cave or gravel area after use. The client must clear and clean all ‘fish’ bait or fish from the property and grounds before departure. Do remember children or small animals may use the property or garden and the above may cause injury or damage.
- No pets, birds, fish, animals, reptiles are permitted under any circumstances.
- The client is liable to pay the separate local tourism taxes per person per night for the period of occupancy within the locally published tariffs.
- Local tourism tax is only applicable to persons 18 years old and over at the time of being on holiday and within the applicable months.
- The owners, contractors, representatives, or agents of the property are not liable for any loss or damage to any client’s property or any property belonging to a member of the client’s party howsoever caused. A wall safe is provided for the guests use.
- The client or members of his/her party cannot hold the owners liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an act of God, or event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
- You also agree to compensate the owner for any claims, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses or damages suffered or incurred by us as a result of any claim made against us by a user of our property or any other third party as a result of or in relation to your dealings with users of our property, including any act or omission by you or third parties on your behalf or any failure by you to comply with any of the terms of the Booking Contract between you and the Owner or they agent.
- In the event that there is a dispute between the Parties and the Tenant is found at fault then the Tenant shall be responsible for meeting the Owner’s and Agent’s reasonable costs (and if applicable legal fees).
- The Owner takes no responsibility for errors, omissions or liability by the agent and on any websites, which use Maisonbrantome information, images or video.
- The client must take all necessary steps to safeguard personal property. No liability is accepted by the Owner or by their Agent in respect of damage to, or loss of, such personal property except where the damage or loss is caused by any act of negligence or breach of statutory duty by the Owner or by the Agent or that of any of their employees (providing they were at any time acting in the course of their employment).
- The client must secure the property and items provided all times to comply with local and personal insurance requirements.
- The Owner reserves the right to charge a call-out fee of £35.00 per hour plus local VAT (TTC) or the agents representatives’ costs, either in the event that the client wishes the Owners representative to attend the property outside of normal working hours or that the keys to the Property have been mislaid and the client requires access. This hourly charge does not include the replacement of any lost keys, repair and administration.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury, if the Owner or the Owner, Agent or representative is found liable to the client on any basis, the maximum amount the Owner or the Agent will have to pay to the client is the amount of the Holiday Rental (less fees paid by the owner or agent). Neither the Owner, representatives nor the Agent shall be liable to the client by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the expressed terms of contract, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of the Owner or the Agent, their representatives or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with these.
- Every effort is made to ensure all items of equipment described and supplied by the Owners are in good working order; however, no guarantee is given or liability accepted if breakdowns occur before or during a holiday. Whilst the Owner representative and/or Owner will endeavour to organise repairs or replacements as quickly as possible, delays may occur, particularly during the main season.
- In the event that a property becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the Owner, the owner will work with the Agent who will make every effort to find a suitable alternative property for the Holiday Period, but otherwise the Holiday Rental and any other rental sums paid by the client will be refunded for the period the property is not used. The client will have no further claim against the Owner or the Agent.
- The client’s rights are acknowledged and confirmed. Nothing in these Conditions affects liability for death or personal injury caused by the Owner’s or Agent’s negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or statutory rights as a consumer.
- Validity – In the event that a court finds that a condition in these Booking Conditions is illegal or void, the illegal or void provision will be severed from the remainder of the Booking Conditions, which will continue to be valid and have full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any dispute will be governed by the non-exclusive law and jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- When any part of these terms and conditions are found not acceptable to law (including any subsequent legal amendments), then this will not affect the remainder of the overall terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions not only clarify both parties’ responsibilities but also ensure future guests enjoy their holiday too.
- We aim to ensure our clients concerns are addressed and hence all complaints must be notified to the Owner as soon as reasonably practicable and importantly whilst at the property. If notified quickly we may be able to resolve with little or no inconvenience to our client whilst they are out or touring. The client is to use text, email and a phone call to ensure immediate contact is made. Do not be shy if something is not right, please tell us immediately.
- The client has permission to use the phone to call us for 1. above.
- As the owners or their representatives may require to carry out an on-the-spot investigation and if necessary remedial repairs, Guests have a legal obligation to mitigate their loss and the owner’s loss by allowing access. Where water leaks are found the mains stop tap (to the right of the oven and under the base unit) at the rear of the base unit.
- Neither the Owner nor the Agent accepts responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of a Property, or for noise or nuisance resulting from third party activity over which the Owner or the Agent has no control.
- If the Owners are denied the opportunity of investigating the complaint within a reasonable time or denied the opportunity to put matters right during the Holiday, then the guest will waive all rights.
- It is neither fair or reasonable and hence we cannot accept complaints or negative reviews after the holiday has ended and where we were not given reasonable time or access to readdress the nature of the complaint during your stay.
5 SECURITY POLICY
- The client booking the property must provide the following:
- Name, full permanent address, fixed & mobile number and email address
- Their passport details
- Car registration and make details, if hiring the Rental Company information
- The names and ages of all persons residing within the property under 25 years of age.
- Where booked via the UK, their bank sort and account numbers (this allows for the security deposit return too under the terms of the booking).
- We do not share any data with any other third party except for payment charges, refunds or communication with our agents for administration or checking in/out, which is held for 3 years. This may involve financial institutions in various countries depending on your location and under their terms and conditions. By booking with us or our agents you agree to the use of your data to process your administration, communication, booking and payments. We do not hold your data for any other reason than for security and administration.
- All copyright, database rights, trade marks and design rights (“Intellectual Property”) within our site or sites we advertise on and within the material published belongs to us, our licensors or our Advertisers.
- You may download material from our site for the sole purpose of using our site, but you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, save, pass off or link to any content or material on our site without our prior written consent.
copyright 2020 maisonbrantome.com